About the Role
Lending Club is seeking new talent to join its Corporate Strategy team. We are a small, dynamic group, working directly with our CEO and executive team in developing and executing our strategy. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and financial services and a desire to shape the future of these industries.
The executive team relies on you to make smart recommendations and to lead change. Major strategy projects you lead one month will translate to important company actions the next; you are not only responsible for proposing strategic ideas, but also for building support for major initiatives and identifying and overcoming roadblocks in their execution.
What You'll Do
- You will help create and drive LendingClub’s strategy and have significant impact on the company and its future.
- You will own projects end-to-end, developing insightful analyses, communicating clearly and compellingly, and working alongside business leaders throughout the company to execute the company’s vision.
- You will work closely with all the members of our executive team and especially closely with the CEO.
- 5+ years’ experience at a premier consulting firm, strategy team of leading financial services company, or investment bank / private equity / VC firm
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills
- Excellent relational skills with validated ability to work effectively with senior business leaders
- Flexibility required to work in a challenging environment
- Attentive to details and highly organized, with strong independent planning and process management skills
- Excellent prose and PowerPoint writing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Financial services or technology experience
- Leadership experience in cross functional teams
- Facility with advanced data analysis tools (e.g., SQL, R, and Python)
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.