About the Role
Looking for a challenge? Want to make a difference? LendingClub seeks an accomplished Support Content Writer. Join LendingClub’s team and have the opportunity to contribute to the company’s growth and success.
This role sits with our Content & Project Management team, which is home to technical writing, project and change management, and content strategy. We document and orchestrate work performed across teams to ensure we’re communicating clearly, consistently, and in compliance with industry regulations. We pride ourselves on providing quality content to support both our internal teams as well as our members.
As a Support Content Writer, you will craft the best possible content that increases our members’ self-service rate, improves first-time resolution, and reduces contacts. You’ll partner across the organization to write, update, and maintain member-facing content that reflects product changes and the latest member experiences. Writing multi-channel content that’s compassionate, friendly, and down to earth, you’ll help our members understand our platform and quickly find the answers they need.
What You'll Do
- Write clear, high-quality content and communications for email, help center articles, chat and text interactions, and communication test channels
- Understand common questions and challenges, and craft content to address all aspects of our members’ journey
- Actively spot and address areas of improvement in tone, voice, and processes
- Manage multiple projects with varying priorities and timelines
- Conduct reviews and audits to ensure content is current with product updates, operational processes, and industry regulations
- Interpret and analyze metrics to prioritize projects and ensure content success
- BA in English, Journalism, Education, or similar
- 2+ years of relevant content experience
- Excellent written communication skills, and the writing samples to show it
- Strong ability to craft the correct tone and content for any given situation and channel
- Independent, self-starter who excels at working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and accepts change and continual iteration
- High-energy, positive teammate that works well with others
- Familiarity with metrics and analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Portfolio of original content, along with proven experience producing writing that is easily understandable to a wide audience
- Experience in finance or Fintech
- Broad understanding of using different mediums and channels to communicate
- Familiarity with Zendesk and Jira
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.