About the Role
Here at LendingClub, we take pride in helping our customers through our ethos of service: Lending Care. As leaders in the market, we seek individuals who are excited about their career, inspired by our vision and embody our values. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to empower our frontline by helping them provide best in class service through three simple principles:
“Build a Relationship, Make it Easy, and Think Ahead”
We are looking for an experienced person with a passion and commitment to service excellence and outstanding customer focus. Our fast-paced, dynamic team environment involves both outbound and inbound customer care on the borrower side of the business. Customer Service Representatives use both email and telephone systems to respond to questions about our programs, assist clients in navigating our website, and initiate calls to resolve member issues. Our representatives are the first point of contact with current and future customers, so maintaining timely and efficient responses is very important to the continued success of Lending Club.
What You'll Do
- Primary point of contact and troubleshooting for systems/transactional issues as well as training, quality, and development within the team
- Conduct call monitoring and auditing.
- Provide assessment and feedback to both VP and to representative.
- Resolve escalated customer calls. Implement and drive metrics to achieve and sustain customer satisfaction and efficiencies.
- Liaison between team, other departments, and management.
- 5-8 years of customer service experience in a professional environment (office environment). Call center and/or contact center experience is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in a leadership role supervising a team of 10 or more front line customer-facing employees is preferred.
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience defining and implementing metrics and/or adjusting current metrics based on business demands/needs.
- A professional, helpful, and friendly attitude coupled with the ability to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently - we work in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent customer relationship skills. A strong problem solver with an interest in resolving customer issues. Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Excellent writing, email, phone and organization skills (you need to have extremely strong grammatical skills). Strong verbal communication skills coupled with strong computer skills.
- Very fast paced environment and a pro at multi-tasking.
- Dynamic "out of the box" thinker! Progressive leadership skills demonstrated through career.
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus! Willingness to make a difference and be creative
- 5 day work week with possible early morning, evening, and weekend schedule.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.