About the Role
At LendingClub, our goal is to give our members a path to financial success by providing a portfolio of financial products that empower members to fulfill their financial goals. In this strategic role, you will partner closely with the business development team to identify, champion and deliver a rich set of curated 3rd-party lending and financial products that expand on LendingClub’s core products. This role also owns the strategy and execution of a partner abstraction platform and APIs.
What You'll Do
- Partner closely with business development to identify potent partner offerings, craft business cases, evaluate and integrate these offerings into the LendingClub platform in a way that maximizes business impact and customer delight
- Lead the strategy, roadmap and end-to-end agile execution of a scalable partner platform that enables a robust and swift integration of partner offerings
- Work with design, engineering, data scientists, credit risk and operations to push the envelope on customer experience and maximize business results for the integrated offerings
- Design processes, workflows and functional components to continuously streamline experimentation timeline and integration complexity
- Define and monitor the KPIs governing each partner and strive toward continuously improving them
- Participate in customer research, product discovery, market and competitive analysis.
- Act with sense of urgency, intellectual curiosity, go beyond boundaries of what your job description states.
- Keep on top of competitive landscape and trends in the industry
- Have a minimum 5 years of Product Management experience at an internet company
- Experience in building APIs, enterprise software and infrastructure / tools
- Demonstrated success in partnering with business development or partnering with vendors a big plus
- Act like an owner: You enjoy solving complex problems and building things from scratch
- High energy with a can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- Deep customer focus and experience with researching and addressing customer needs
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded with an ability to solve complex problems in an organized way
- Strong organization and planning skills. Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Love working with diverse teams and personalities
- People love working with you
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.