About the Role
LendingClub is seeking a Marketing Manager in San Francisco, to support profitable growth of personal loans through our direct mail channel. In this role, you will manage forecasting & communication of campaign efforts with our phone response channel to ensure capacity so that we meet plans and build better experiences for our members. You will also help execute campaigns on time and accurately, and build relationships across the business while partnering with leaders across the organization.
What You'll Do
- You will be responsible for supporting acquisition growth through the phone channel to improve customer development. Customer Development is a major response channel for marketing and outbound telemarketing.
- You will help support direct mail operations through planning and execution of ongoing campaigns.
- Monitor direct mail shipping & deliveries to ensure we are meeting deadlines and keep all partners informed of implications.
- You will identify new cross-channel opportunities for direct mail campaigns to produce better response experiences, and develop & execute test plans.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for tele sales.
- You will craft a flawless process with our operations teams to support better predictability of forecasted call demand related to customer acquisitions
- You will influence staffing, structure and resource allocation
- Serve as key liaison for and collaborate with cross-functional teams including other channel managers, marketing analytics, data services, finance and operations management etc.
- 5+ years professional experience in direct marketing or Marketing strategy with a strong focus on performance and results (financial services preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, statistics, operations Research or related field (master’s preferred)
- Proficient in using SQL, SAS and Tableau
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills needed to manage partnerships with internal teams, regulators, data processors, creative agencies and printers
- Phenomenal attention to detail to ensure all aspects of the campaign are executed magnificently and on schedule
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.