About the Role
Do you dream in statistics and logic? Are you always asking “why” and “what if? Is the most satisfying moment of your day wrapped in a spreadsheet, solving a problem, telling a story with numbers? If you answered yes, we’d love to talk with you! We are looking for a Sr. Compensation & Data Analyst who will play a key role in helping our business tackle HR problems with data.
What You'll Do
- Enable a data-centric culture by using analytics and data to anticipate and solve problems
- Educate our team on how to use data to tell stories and use self-service solutions
- Apply tools and analytical techniques to answer a wide range of high-impact people-related business questions
- Ensure systematic high-quality data management and reporting
- Develop effective measures by influencing HR leadership and business leaders to select the right leading indicators to drive improvements in talent strategies
- Complete salary survey submissions and market data analysis
- Build, maintain, and ensure quality assurance of key HR data sets, reports, dashboards and metrics to enable data-informed decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of analytical work within Finance or HR
- Workday proficiency
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion with sensitive information
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to consult with partners and identify metrics and interpretation needed in work you're doing.
- Demonstrable ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and with highly confidential data.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.