CareCloud is transforming the healthcare experience with the industry’s most modern, flexible and powerful cloud-based platform. Our integrated clinical, financial and patient-experience technology helps build high-performing medical practices and enables healthcare practitioners to connect and collaborate directly with patients in support of better care. CareCloud’s technology solutions target areas such as revenue cycle management, practice management, electronic health records, patient experience, analytics, and advanced billing rules helping to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of medical practices.
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and manual tests to ensure product quality.
- QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- The QA engineer role plays an important part in our company's product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we'd like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Overall QA experience (3-5 years)Provide necessary definition, development, and deployment of product quality assurance strategy, addressing all phases of product development
- Maintain and expand API testing framework for the growing number of integrations and partners
- Agile collaboration with Product Development team to support practices for documentation of all test plans, test cases, and QA strategies and processes
- Identify the components of the system to be automated, based on both business priority and the benefit of automated testing.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement efforts to design test strategies and develop and procure test tools to ensure highest quality deliverables and increase automation’s value to the organization.
- Participating in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load, and security testing
- Overall QA experience (3-5 years)
- API Testing (REST)
- Experience in Web & Cross-Browser Manual Testing
- Experience using web applications and QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
- Knowledge of software development life cycle principles, Agile practices & software change management execution
- Working with Databases to retrieve/validate data
- SQL or relational db knowledge is preferred
- Web Services testing is preferred
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline and
Based in CareCloud’s Miami corporate office
Full-time exempt position
CareCloud is an equal employment opportunity employer
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products, equipment and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.