We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity that is enabled by artificial intelligence. The convergence of data and machine learning is transforming industries, society, and the workplace. CognitiveScale is looking for talent to drive market success by applying artificial intelligence to help our clients transform customer engagement and optimize core business processes.
Our team integrates AI (machine learning and natural language processing) expertise with our cognitive business process platform to deliver innovative AI solutions in multiple industries. We are looking for a highly ambitious, data obsessed leader of our machine learning and data science team. This leader will have a deep technical understanding of data science tools and concepts, have experience productizing machine learning, is obsessed with customer success, and knows how to inspire and lead data science teams.
- Effectively lead, mentor, and manage processes and enable and scale a highly talented machine learning team
- Lead the development of AI accelerators and infrastructure requirements for our platform
- Align with peers in sales, marketing, customer success, and engineering teams to make sure our AI capabilities are delivered to the market in the most effective way
- Work with our customer success team to estimate the effort involved and skills needed from a machine learning perspective for a specific customer engagement
Job Specifications (some items below are “nice to have” rather than must-have.)
- 2+ years leading machine learning teams; 5+ years working in machine learning and/or data science disciplines
- You have real passion for data science and continued education
- MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Scala, R
- Strong interest in, and knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and its subfields
- Experience with open-source ML/math toolkits such as scikit-learn, PyTorch, Tensorflow
- Provide AI expertise for various practice groups; ability to collaborate with the R&D team to develop new algorithms that are not available in popular toolkits
- Strong verbal and written communication; position will involve some engagement with customer data science teams
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- High-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment
- Strong ability to collaborate with a global development team
- Experience working with international customers
CognitiveScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CognitiveScale does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
CognitiveScale is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please: no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at CognitiveScale via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CognitiveScale. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CognitiveScale as a result of the referral or through other means.