Seeking for a Sr. Machine Learning Engineer who will analyze large amounts of structured and unstructured data from disparate sources to develop insights and implement sophisticated analytical and predictive models that will drive business strategy, solutions and products. The ideal candidate should have an understanding of the business problems and translate the same into a data science problem and solve the same using appropriate tools and ML algorithms.
- MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with 5 years of relevant experience or Ph.D degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, pattern recognition, large-scale data mining or artificial intelligence centered projects
- Proven ability to translate insights into business recommendations
- Proven ability to collaborate with the R&D team in multiple geography and international locations is a plus
- Experience with scripting languages such as C++, Python, Spark and shell scripts
- Experience with Ml/Math toolkits like scikit-learn, PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.
- Knowledge of knowledge graphs, optimization, decision theory, signal processing is a plus
- Analyze complex data from various sources to build next-generation ML systems
- Assist the engineering and operations organizations in integrating and deploying your solutions
- Estimate the effort involved and skills needed from a machine learning perspective for a specific customer engagement
- Able to learn industry processes and incorporating them in the solution
- Maintain high standard of quality and adhere to best coding practices.
- Coordinate and work collaboratively with remote teams to ensure smooth delivery
- Be responsible for measuring and optimizing the quality of your algorithms
- Candidates must have customer facing experience or aspirations
- Ability to travel
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- High-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment
- Strong ability to collaborate with a global development team
- Strong understanding of business processes