The front end engineering team strives to make interacting with financial data not only better, but delightful. We believe that the key to solving finance’s biggest problems lies in meeting modern user expectations. As the gateway for thousands of applications like Robinhood, Stripe, or Venmo, Plaid’s platform calls for innovative problem solvers interested in tackling the complex challenges that exist in the financial ecosystem and scaling developer and user-facing systems to millions of users.
What excites you
- Working with engineers with an eye for design, and with designers who code
- Products with real impact: Your work will touch tens of millions of end users, the best applications in fintech, and major U.S. financial institutions
- Interactive single-page applications, built on modern front-end frameworks like React
- Data visualization and a fantastic data set to work on
- Digging through finance’s complex challenges—and reimagining the experience completely
What excites us
- Background in computer science, engineering, or another related field
- Persistent problem solvers with a strong track record of building interesting projects
- Passion for web projects, backed up by an online presence (e.g., GitHub, Codepen, personal sites)
- UI instincts, but not necessarily the ability to create comps from scratch
- 3+ years of experience building web applications
- A background in startups is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.