About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
Responsible for the Alliances business
· End to end responsibility for the alliances business – identifying and on boarding brands/partners, maintaining relationships with existing brands/partners, and collection of payments
· Identify new opportunities for alliances which will help growth of the business
· Negotiations, commercials structuring and contracting with brands / partners
· Developing and maintaining relationships with all individuals involved in the alliance- Internal & External
· Ensure that the day-to-day operating requirements for ongoing alliances are effectively managed and performance objectives are achieved
· Planning and coordinating implementation activities with the partner
· Ensuring that the assigned alliances continue to generate ongoing value & manage alliance performance per alliance metrics/measurement system
· Good at multi-tasking
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Understanding of alliances/affiliate industry