About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
Key Account Manager
Own business & tech KPIs of Capillary deliverables for key clients
· Own P&L for the business unit of set of key clients
· Understand and analyse existing business and figure growth opportunities
· Work closely with sales team while defining scope of work for new clients
· Own new client on-boarding and project manage the deployment
· Initiate and prioritize projects, track business development, cross-sell, and up-sell
· Work closely with the technology/solutions/implementation teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedule
· Networking in the region with prospect/industry leaders and represent Capillary at regional/national events
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
· 3+ years of experience in software project delivery and/or client management
· Deep understanding of Project management methodology and execution experience
· Experience in retail, digital, ecommerce, CRM, loyalty analytics space is a plus
· Proven record of driving results in a high-growth environment
· Strong Team management skills
· Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other teams / team members – Delivery, Technology, Product Management, Analytics etc.
· Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
· Deep understanding of industry issues, a vision for growth and a passion to build Capillary’s position in the industry