About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
With a deep understanding and application of Capillary's complete solution offering, the Pre-Sales Manager/ Sr. Manager will contribute to our rapid growth by working very closely with our sales teams and providing active support to take opportunities to closure. We need someone who is proud of what they do, and has a sense of ownership that they take with them through the opportunity lifecycle. The role will be a primary point of contact for sales team & prospects. The individual will liaison between Capillary’s product, technology, delivery & other teams to identify the most appropriate solution for an opportunity and present the same to the prospective client.
The role entails the following responsibilities –
· Assisting sales team in the qualification of customer needs
· Performing pre-sales product demonstrations
· Building technical and commercial proposals
· Responding to Request for Information / Proposal (RFP) documents
· Leading the Proof of Concept (POC) developments and presenting the POC application to the key stakeholders of the prospect
· Meeting customers and delivering solution centric and domain specific presentations where needed
· Presenting to all levels of the organization including executive level, coordinating complex Solution developing process and overcoming objectives to closure
· Providing inputs to Sales team on competitive landscape & new developments in CRM, loyalty, ecommerce and OmniChannel domains
· Generate Collaterals, Case Studies, White Papers, etc. and assist Sales in pitch evangelism
· Assisting in the timely closure of sales opportunities by effectively executing plans developed in conjunction with sales and technical team members involved in the account
· Build reusable collateral and contribute to the knowledge repository
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering with MBA from premier B-school with 5-8 years of total work experience (with at least 2-4 years of post-MBA experience) Prior experience of working with in sales/ pre-sales teams Exposure to Retail domain would be strongly preferred - Working & supporting on Retail clients / Retail Marketers / Brands Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills Results-driven, focused, and analytical Outstanding follow-up, organization, and time management skills Resourceful and energetic executor capable of taking on a task and driving it to completion Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines Attention to detail