About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
Product Support Engineer
· Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members.
· Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and risk guidelines.
· Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members and or acting as a subject matter expert. In depth Functional knowledge of the application(s) supported and interdependencies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Strong problem solving skills with good communication skills, ability to work under pressure with a high sense of urgency. Looking for someone who is proactive, self-driven and able to
identify improvements in the system/applications, address recurring issues, close monitoring gaps, and automate/reduce manual work.
· BE/B.Tech/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
· 0-2 years of experience in software engineering, system engineering or application support
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Working knowledge of linux based systems using CLI (preferably ubuntu)
· Application troubleshooting by log investigation, network issues
· Incident Management capabilities based on the SLA driven incident
· Understands the infrastructure of a Client server environment
· Experience reading Java code, writing scripts will be helpful
· Experience writing scripts for automation purposes (Perl or UNIX)
· Experience working in a Ticketing environment( Remedy, JIRA, Service Desk etc)
· Experience with monitoring tools like grafana, kibana, Splunk, Dynatrace would be a plus.
· Any experience in programming language (Java or .net) will be a plus
· No night shift