We're looking for an amazing addition to our rapidly growing team who can shape the next stage of our inventory management. The Inventory Planner will be an essential position in implementing and monitoring procedures that ensure proper inventory levels in 3 warehouse locations. The role requires strong partnership with both internal partners and our 50+ national brands from whom we buy.
We particularly want to hear from candidates who have demonstrated success in managing SKU-intensive assortments at companies that have a digital presence.
We are remaking the future of consumer goods and want you to join us.
If you join us you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options -- shared success is core to our mission
- Comprehensive medical, vision, dental and commuter benefits
- Wellness programs like quarterly massages and weekly meditation
- A shiny Mac and the other productivity accessories you need
- Flexible Paid Time Off -- we care most about results
We also have:
- A beautifully designed open office Located at Polk & Pine St in San Francisco near lots of delicious cafes & restaurants
- Fully stocked communal kitchen with healthy snacks and on tap Kombucha
- A cozy "quiet room" for focused work or meditation
- A handful of friendly, productivity-enhancing (...mostly) small office dogs
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.