CyberX is looking for a QA engineer. You will be responsible for CyberX products quality. You will review specifications and designs, learn the logic of a complex real time cyber security system, write and execute manual and automation testing.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Review specifications and designs, try to find flaws
- Write test plans
- Execute manual and automation test cases
- Analyze logs and database information in linux environment
What you should bring along:
- BSc or any engineering, technical degree or hands on experience
- Experience with Python – advantage
- Experience with Linux environments – advantage
- Networking and security knowledge – advantage
Send us your CV or, if you don’t have an updated CV, just point us to what you’ve got, be it your LinkedIn/GitHub profile, or cool stuff you’ve done.