Summary: The HR Coordinator is an important member of the Silk Road Medical HR team with responsibility for a broad range of HR activities including Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, HRIS, and Reporting / Analytics.
- Participate in recruiting activities designed to fulfill company staffing needs as identified in the workforce plan including posting of open roles, sourcing resumes, and interview scheduling.
- Produce monthly headcount reports and other HR reports.
- Ensure effective onboarding of new employees including new employee orientation programs, benefits enrollment, and training activities.
- Creating and maintaining job descriptions.
- Advise managers in policy and program matters, making or recommending appropriate decisions / actions.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline/experience preferred
- 2 – 5 years of generalist experience with an emphasis in recruiting and onboarding.
- Knowledge of Human Resource Management policies/procedures and related legal (state/federal) framework.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
- Reporting and analysis experience.
- Knowledge of ADP/Workforce Now HRIS platform, preferred.
What We Offer You:
- A collaborative work environment with colleagues who care about each other and the success of their organization
- A workplace where you are treated fairly, compensated competitively, and can learn and develop your skills
- A chance to join an industry which is saving lives and changing the shape of healthcare
- A very fun and supportive environment in a fast-growing organization where there is never a dull moment
Interested candidates should submit their resume.