Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fueling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. Since we started, we’ve achieved 200% YOY growth. We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What's the opportunity?
Zenoti Project Manager hold the primary responsibility of driving the implementation projects of the Zenoti Product. He/She will be using project management skills and customer service exposure/abilities to ensure timely “Go-Live”. They will ensure that newly on-boarded customers are able to adopt our solutions effectively, and help them show real results in their business with our solutions. The Individual will be working closely with Customer, Product Specialists, Implementation consultants and product teams to coordinate and execute the project delivery.
What will I be doing?
- Create the project plans that involves complex data migration
- Drive execution of the project plan and address customer issues in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with customers to help them adopt Zenoti solutions to streamline operations and increase revenue
- Support the customers for any issues
- Experience in managing data migration project is an added advantage
- Identify & mitigate the risks involved
- Independently handling customer on boarding procedure
- Ensure timely communication for internal & external key stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic.
- Maintain complete documentations and follow Organizational processes to ensure successful Implementation of Zenoti products.
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry a plus
What skills do I need?
- Strong project management skills
- A 4 year degree in engineering or equivalent
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with global customers
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables
- Strong Understanding of business & technology
- Negotiation & Consultative Abilities
- Ability to understand, articulate and manage customer expectations
- Open to travel to customer locations on short notice, when required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing, start up environment
- 8 - 10 years of experience in managing projects & teams of different sizes (small and large)
- A minimum of four years’ work experience in project management
- PMP is an added advantage
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.