Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops software for the Wellness industry. Some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses run Zenoti’s cloud based software. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution that is easy to deploy and learn. Since we started, we’ve achieved 200% YOY growth. We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we are on our way to be the leader. Join our team to do the best work of your career.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for defining market requirements, translating the requirements into functional specifications, collaborating with engineering team to turn the specifications into product features and packaging the features into product releases. You will interact with Customers, UX Designers, Developers, and Management Team. A strong technical background is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Design, Software Development and /or Product Management
- Strong software background and ability to understand complex product functionality, design and technical issues, in order to drive the right priorities, trade-offs and resolutions.
- Proven successful track record in managing product and release of enterprise class ERP software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in the areas of requirements and solution documentation, and ability to facilitate solution reviews with the product management to meet customer needs.
- Ability to manage and work across multiple projects. Experience working with remote teams.
- Strong ability to demo/train and deliver excellent customer presentations.
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry a plus
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Conduct technology assessment
Analyze the competitive landscape
Monitor and incorporate industry innovations
Create, Manage and maintain the product roadmap
Define user personas for individual features
Write product requirements and functional specifications including use case scenarios
Release new features into production every month and get real feedback from thousands of customers to refine your designs and ensure adoption of product capabilities
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Open to travelling on short notice to customer locations when required
- Software development experience with any programming language (C#, Java, etc)
- Good knowledge in understanding API’s, designing them, Web Services
Zenoti is a leading SaaS solution provider in the wellness industry, headquartered in Seattle, WA and offers an all-in-one cloud based software that helps spas, salons, medi-spas, fitness centres to manage and grow their business.
- You'll receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage, 401k and other benefits.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.