Zenoti is a leading SAAS solution provider, headquartered in Seattle, WA which offers an all-in-one cloud based software that helps spas, salons, medi-spas and fitness facilities to manage and grow their business.
With more than 5000 customers in over 40 countries, we are expanding rapidly across the globe. Our focus on innovation and smart business practices have led us to serve some of the biggest brands in the wellness industry.
Our founders are a team of successful entrepreneurs with significant experience in technology and wellness. Since our inception in 2010, their combined expertise in designing world-class software along with the best business management practices in the wellness industry, have led this company from a small start-up to a leading brand in the industry.
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Taking qualified leads generated by the Inside Sales team and taking them to closure.
- Working with the Technical Sales Representative to prepare for demos and technical discussions.
- Creating value for your customer by being a strategic business partner. You achieve this by having insight into the customer’s market, industry, business model and discovering the customer’s business priorities and challenges.
- Understanding the role of each individual in the customer’s organization, target messaging to each based on their need and determine how best to navigate a deal to closure.
- Handing off new customer acquisitions to the implementation team.
- Following up with existing customers to ensure they are getting the most out of the software solution and where required engaging other team members to help alleviate any challenges a customer is facing.
- Upselling of additional services provided by Zenoti for its existing customers.
- Helping the Inside Sales team with suggestions on how to increase the sales pipeline.
- At least a 4 year Bachelors Degree, an MBA or Masters degree is preferred.
- 5 or more years of strong relevant experience in customer facing technology sales roles.
- Experience in working with customers virtually.
- Knowledge of Sales Processes and adhering to such established processes.
- Have worked with large scale enterprise customers.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- Experience or an understanding of the wellness industry is a plus.
Even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a startup feel and culture in the company.
We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours.
Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, outdoor activities and more.
You'll receive a competitive salary, medical benefits and coverage and every employee receives equity in the company.
If you want to work with a talented team in a fast paced environment, then we're interested in speaking to you.