Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fueling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. Since we started, we’ve achieved 200% YOY growth. We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- Work with Support teams to manage data related issues/Imports/migrations to customers on to the Zenoti platform.
- Work on Automation of the repeated tasks to improve efficiencies.
- Build infrastructure to have self support for Customer Success teams to manage any data specific requests (Changes & Corrections)
- Own customer reported issues and see problems through to resolution.
- Investigating to the root cause is a critical function to recognize the need for fixing the product or to do a data correction or both.
- Follow all defined processes in the team when working on issues.
- Identify gaps and needs of functionality in the platform and provide periodic enhancement requests to the product team.
- For all quick changes collaborate with the product teams and roll out minor enhancements.
- Very important to understand the urgency of customer requirements and aligning to meet the deliverables.
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce
What skills do I need?
- A Masters or a 4 year degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or equivalent.
- 6 - 8 years of extensive experience on MS SQL Server.
- experience in working on data migration projects with large data sets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, startup environment.
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company.
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family.
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity.
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday.
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more.