Our world is hectic, demanding and stressful - all of which is fuelling explosive growth in the beauty and wellness industry. As this industry scales, so does the need for world-class tools to manage the business and stay competitive.
Zenoti develops extraordinary tools to help these businesses. We're cloud software for some of the world’s largest beauty and wellness service businesses. We help our global clients reach their full business potential - with an enterprise solution, flexible enough to accommodate companies spread across the globe and smart enough to help our clients thrive. Since we started, we’ve achieved 200% YOY growth. We’re not the first player in our market, but we believe we can be the leader.
What will I be doing?
- Take complete ownership of talent management strategy and operations by aligning with our business plan. Use understanding of business growth drivers to address short/longer term talent and talent management needs.
- Partner with departmental heads to solve business challenges with associated people and organizational needs.
- Manage the Talent planning, goal setting, performance management, and compensation review process. Drive executive management to focus on increasing top talent.
- Drive employee engagement and retention by continuously seeking feedback, reviewing all talent practices and developing strategies to address areas of concern.
- Conduct new hire orientations and exit interviews. Identify feedback trends and make recommendations that drive improvements.
- Manage employee surveys. Conduct analysis, present key findings and develop a plan to improve gaps.
- Oversee a small team including a Managers and Talent Acquisition specialists.
- Coach managers for higher performance and people development.
- Assist with general questions around policies and procedures.
- Lead the design and implementation of new programs and initiatives.
What skills do I need?
- Masters degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field or the equivalent.
- 15+ years of experience in a Talent/Human Resources role with emphasis on recruiting is required.
- Must have been in the capacity of a Head HR (Top Management) for at least the last 3 years in an IT setup, preferably in a SAAS software Organisation.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Well-developed presentation skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment. Requires minimal supervision.
- Informal and people-centric approach to work and getting things done.
- Able to quickly establish credibility with the senior leadership team.
- Persuasive, proactive, strong presence, unpretentious, unquestionable integrity.
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more