Leanplum is the mobile marketing platform built for engagement. Brands rely on Leanplum to help them orchestrate multi-channel campaigns - from messaging to the in-app experience - all from a single, integrated platform. Global brands such as Tinder, Grab, Tesco, and Zynga turn to Leanplum to accelerate growth and build long-term customer relationships. Founded in 2012, Leanplum is based in San Francisco, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia. Leanplum has received more than $93 million in funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Shasta Ventures. Leanplum has been named to Business Insider's Most Valuable Enterprise Startups and SF Business Times' Best Places to Work. Learn more at www.leanplum.com
About the Team
As a humble leader of the Campaign Insights pod at Leanplum, you’ll have the opportunity to redefine what’s possible in relationship marketing. The mission of the Campaign Insights team is to enable marketers to justify spend, demonstrate the success of a campaign and maximize ROI. We own the analytics for the campaign results for push notifications, in-app messages, emails, and A/B testing.
Under the hood, Campaign Insights owns a set of the backend services capable of processing trillions of events and a UI dashboard to deep dive into the results. Our highly scalable backend services are written in Java and we heavily utilize Kafka, HBase, Hadoop, HDFS, Kubernetes and we are running in Google Cloud Platform. Our UI is mainly based on Vue.js
and we also use Vuex for UI state management.
- Leader and coach for the Campaign Insights pod, which is a cross disciplinary team of Designers, Product, Engineers
- Accountable for delivery of business value and product from the team
- Use of internal/external metrics and stakeholder management to guide prioritization of projects
- Lead the iterative delivery of features and services, which are continuously measured and monitored
- Manages the sprints, unblocks the team, and maintains high velocity
- Enthusiastic, charismatic leader who motivates and encourages his/her team
- Contributes to the team output with their own efforts but prioritizes team productivity first
- Understands in very good details the technical aspects of the work the Campaign Insight pod owns and drives the team to take the right technical decisions.
- Experience as a product manager, an engineer or a designer in a SaaS company
- 2+ years of experience as a people manager of high performing teams
- Experience working with teams having frequent releases
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn, good EQ.
Benefits & Perks
- Iconic Office location in Sofia
- Lunch & dinner provided
- Eligible for a Health Insurance
- Sport and physical activities membership
- Peer bonus system
- Travel opportunities to meet your peers (business trips & retreats)
- Company retreats