What You’ll Do
You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end customer lifecycle, building new experiences, systems, optimizations, and experiments that will enable Uber Eats to grow and scale to all types of Eaters, everywhere. As Uber Eats continues to grow in size, reach, and complexity, so too will the product strategy and solutions needed to support the business. In this role, you’ll be working closely with colleagues across Business Development, CommOps, Operations, Engineering, Data Science, Design, Research, and Marketing to bring your ideas to life.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 4 years experience delivering successful and innovative customer-facing products with your fingerprints all over them. You have past experience working in a growth product role with extensive A/B testing, ownership of customer funnels.
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent. Technical understanding that spans all levels of abstraction and the systems you’ll be building.
- Customer obsession. The ability to take on complex product challenges and find elegant, simplifying solutions to avoid making them our users and partner’s problems
- Analytical chops. You live and breathe data. You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to wield it but also where it can lead you astray.
- An orientation towards building businesses, not features. Experience owning and optimizing business performance metrics
- A “Driver” mindset. You are biased toward action, a great collaborator, a master disambiguator/simplifier, and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- A high bar across the board — from your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the products you work on
- A true passion for Uber’s mission, our products, and the company’s hybrid technology/operations nature
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
About the Team
Uber Eats is our food delivery platform that makes getting great food from your favorite local restaurants as easy as requesting a ride.