Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, our mission is to build new internet scale data driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyber attacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
The Agari Renewals Account Manager is responsible for an on-time, in quarter renewal number. The
renewals account manager works directly with Agari Sales teams, Customer Success, resellers and
customers. They must be a self-starter, pro-active and have excellent verbal and written communication
skills. The renewal account manager must be able to understand the software sales cycle and
procurement processes. This position will report to Senior Director of Customer Success.
- Track an accurate renewal list by quarter, account, customer and territory
- Strictly follow Agari Renewal Process
- Prepare quotes for resellers/customers
- Send quotes to resellers/customers at least 120 days in advance
- Weekly follow-up on deals
- Facilitate and Participate in quarterly Executive Business Reviews with the customers
- Track all quotes, phone calls and emails in Salesforce. Com
- Ensure Purchase Orders are processed before renewal date expires
- Work closely with Agari Finance and SalesOps teams for the assigned territory
- Weekly forecast calls with the Senior Director of Customer Success
- Monthly forecast calls with VP of Global Sales.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee's Leaders
Your Keys to Success
• Minimum 3 years of renewal experience preferably in the SaaS space
• Experience working across geographies and cultures
• Experience with a Cybersecurity or a SaaS Company, preferred
• Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with ability to handle various tasks; attention to detail
• Must be able to work well with others as part of a team
Why we're a great place to work
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)