Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 crm for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you'll do:
The Support team is the front line of Copper, and every good team needs a leader. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter with the drive to guide the Support team as the company continues to grow quickly. The goal for this role is to provide best in class support experience for our customer base across multiple channels. You will manage the day-to-day operations of the support center, provide insight and vision into where the department is heading, and work directly with other departments throughout the company, particularly Engineering, Product and Sales. This position reports to the Director of Customer Success.
- Oversee and maintain quality of customer support
- Management, hiring, and growth of Support Specialists
- Reporting on Support metrics and team performance
- Administration of support tech stackchat (Zendesk, Intercom, internal tools)
- Ownership of escalated support issues
- Ownership of individual metrics around 1st response time, customer satisfaction, resolution time, and more
- Identifying technical issues, suggesting enhancements, and communicating them internally
- Creating and maintaining internal documentation
- Problem solve and create solutions to meet customer requests
- Work with our Customer Success Team to improve internal processes
What you'll have:
- 3+ years prior experience in customer support management
- Experience in hiring, training, and operations of a full team
- Passion to exceed customer expectations while balancing the need to scale operations and resources
- Obsessive about continuous improvement
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4 year University
- Excellent team player and able to work under own initiative
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Our CRM has been awarded: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!