The BlueJeans Network customer base is growing fast; we are looking for a talented Support Configuration Tools Specialist to join our world-class global support team and facilitate productivity gains within the Support organization and cross-functional teams. This role will be responsible for completing change and enhancement requests within Salesforce, RingCentral, and other tools integrated with the Salesforce platform.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Take full ownership of all required changes within our Salesforce Service Cloud instance to support the Global Support team’s MBOs
- Maintain a state-of-the-art subject matter expertise on existing and planned tool technologies
- Work with or without supervision to meet project milestones and commitments
- Identify target areas within Salesforce Service Cloud to continually improve functionality and deliver productivity gains to all BlueJeans Network users
- Observe change control procedures with regards to releases, developing and testing any changes within a Sandbox environment prior to deployment to production
- Gain stakeholder approval following testing within the Sandbox environment to limit changes required following deployment
- Work closely with the Development and Program Management teams as needed to gain a complete understanding of any pertinent JIRA requests
- Assign and complete JIRA DOC requests in the timeframe indicated by the requestor
- Maintain a positive and helpful tone in all internal and external correspondence
- Typically requires BS in computer science (or related) field
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer support, sales engineering, or equivalent role with experience building and managing strong customer relationships
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce and RingCentral (ADM-201 certification a plus)
- Demonstrate proven problem-solving ability to assess tools, debug problems, and drive tool enhancements to resolution
- Strong oral and written communication skills; able to engender trust and respect within peer group
- Capable of juggling several projects and tasks of varying priorities while still delivering on-time, solid results within a high-pressure, dynamic environment
- In-depth knowledge of video conferencing products such as Cisco/Tandberg, Polycom, Lifesize, etc.
- Strong understanding of H.323, SIP, Firewalls/NAT traversal, and Gatekeepers
- Proficiency with TCP/IP and networking. Knowledge of IP Telephony, web conferencing, switching/routing protocols is a plus
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated team player with a sense of humor.
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.