The ideal Developer candidate would…
- Be passionate about real-time video, streaming media services and broadcasting
- Have experience with software start-ups
- Work closely with Product Management and Design teams to define feature specifications
- Create, review and influence ongoing engineering design, architecture, standards and methods working with peer developers across teams
Some of the things you’re expected to do...
- Design, application front-end features that are part of every user’s daily experience
- End-to-end implementation, including initial concept design, coding, unit testing and release to production
- Deliver a world-class quality user experience through working with systems QA engineers. Write software and build automation to prevent problem recurrence back through the QA process
- Respond /resolve live service problems
Some of the qualifications we usually expect....
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ yrs. of experience
- Good knowledge of .NET Framework and C#
- Experience in developing UI for windows applications using WPF and XAML
- Knowledge of RESTful web services
- Good communication skills through email, specs and design docs
- You are a self-starter with desire to work across a variety of role
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.