As a Product Specialist, you are the voice of the Casper brand! You will learn everything about Casper products and become the best person to hype customers up about joining the Casper family. Our team of passionate sales specialists guide customers through product knowledge and make sure every question and concern they have is taken care of and answered. Our goal is to develop lasting relationships with our customers and we’ll stop at nothing to do just that!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Act as the voice of Casper on the front lines, delivering joyful experiences and developing lasting relationships with customers via phone calls, emails, live chats and text messages.
- Sell products to customers using detailed product knowledge.
- Build, nurture, and track client book through inbound leads, referrals, and proactive follow-ups.
- Manage inside sales process from lead to close.
- Collaborate on lead generation and sales with Customer Experience and Marketing, as needed.
Our dream candidate is...
- Able to work at least one of the following: Friday evenings, Saturdays, and/or Sundays. Working around the holidays (such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Memorial Day) will be expected.
- Passionate about Casper’s goal of helping people dream their way to better lives, you inspire and educate others about all that we have to offer.
- Positive energy, openness to coaching and feedback and a proactive sales mindset to consistently meet and exceed goals.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Punctuality and adherence to the work schedule.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills and a potential bonus for some splurging.
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!