At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products, services and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
As our sleep offering expands, we are seeking an experienced product owner to drive a more consultative site experience that is specific to customers’ individual sleep needs. In this role, you will develop deep knowledge of how different user groups engage on Casper.com in order to drive a roadmap that delivers an optimized and personalized site experience -- enhancing our ability to create resonant site experiences that drive conversion and re-engage existing customers.
You must be multifaceted product manager who can traverse between deep data analytics and user-centered experience design with confidence. You should be energized to own and drive a thoughtful roadmap that delivers tangible business value and makes customers smile.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
1/ Define, implement and maintain an onsite toolkit for user tracking, testing and personalization.
- Partner with the analytics team to deliver a solution for reliable, scalable and maintainable user engagement tracking infrastructure across the site experience that serves event consumers such as Google Analytics, Heap and GTM.
Identify and rollout an onsite personalization campaign management system that works with our general onsite optimization toolkit. Maintain ongoing updates and performance optimizations for our onsite optimization toolkit.
Partner with the marketing and data teams identify opportunities to enhance our understanding of user behavior onsite. Advocate for effective solutions and drive implementation / integration efforts.
2/ Lead onsite revenue optimization strategy to unlock growth along the customer lifecycle.
Dive into onsite behavior and order data to identify opportunities for onsite personalization and segmentation.
Partner with eCom stakeholders to drive an optimization and personalization roadmap that unlocks revenue opportunities across customer cohorts (first time purchaser/repeat purchase, anonymous/identified etc).
Partner with the Shop and Checkout platform teams to rollout tracking solution and optimization roadmap.
Create and realize a vision for the Casper accounts and logged-in experience on casper.com that give customers a reason to have an account. Scale this accounts experience to support our future membership and loyalty experience, as well as other customer-facing digital touch-points.
3/ Be a superstar product manager!
Collaborate with business owners to develop a roadmap that meets objectives, drives key results for growing the business, and creates experiences that delight users.
Maintain a robust backlog, breaking projects into attainable milestones with MVP deliveries.
Lead cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, UX research and data, through the agile execution process from conception, requirements gathering, UX design, development, and testing through to launch.
Synthesize coherent product requirements that provide clarity, focus and prioritization to complex problems.
Define and track metrics to assess success and failure of products, while ensuring the team and stakeholders are aligned on goals.
Monitor and measure launched products to maintain a tight learning loop that leverages qualitative insights from user research as well as quantitative results from testing in order to continually inform the product development process.
Work closely with our data and UX research team to cultivate a deep understanding of the user - both pre-purchase and post-purchase.
Conduct ongoing competitive analysis of other sites, apps, and products to continually identify ways to improve our user experience.
Our dream candidate is...
- someone with 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in e-commerce, personalization and/or customer identity.
- strongly orientated towards experimentation, with robust experience in AB testing.
- experience owning and optimizing business performance metrics.
- confident in business modeling, user experience exploration, product analytics and product architecture
- familiar with onsite analytics, tracking and personalization tools.
- entrepreneurial and excited about building a new competency within an existing organization
- a strategic thinker focusing on business impact
- an excellent communicator with a great sense of humor
- always learning, training, improving yourself and others
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!