Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Own Furniture category P&L and product and category margin targets. Responsible for setting and achieving key category metrics.
- Write, socialize and evolve category strategies to optimize top line growth, profitability and brand progression and growth. Develop, present and evolve product briefs for category.
- Own launch cadence and coordination for category in collaboration with launch manager
- Direct product team sourcing and design process for each product opportunity (3rd party, white label, in-house development)
- Report out on and reacts to category selling across channels
- Drive business, collaborating cross-functionally to ensure buy-in and appropriate execution.
Our dream candidate is...
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- 4-6 years of ecommerce, corporate retail, or management consulting experience preferred. Furniture, case pack or home goods experience required.
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An ability to hit the ground running – a confident, entrepreneurial self-starter
- Manage and prioritize projects, and to delegate tasks appropriately
- Innovative problem-solving skills – dissect and determine root causes of problems, and implement solutions
- A track record of taking on big challenges and delivering despite obstacles and limited resources
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy and fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!