Job Title:Construction Manager/ Sr. Engineer-Highway
Qualification: Diploma/B.E -Civil/B. Tech.
Experience: 10-15 Years
Salary Range: 60000-110000 P.M.
Location: Nagpur Mumbai Expressway
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management of the project.
- Prepares, supervises and approves the development of PEP [from construction point of view], and its implementation plus ensuring Lessons Learned are properly documented through out the life of the project including Project Close-out
- Manage the construction effort and be the construction representative of our company with Client. To plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution of that plan.
- Responsible for implementation of the scope of work as related to construction/ fabrication, precommissioning, load-out and offshore installation hook-up and offshore pre-commissioning and commissioning of the facilities in conformance with project specifications, Scope of Work, and in accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
- Monitor and report to Project Manager / Sr Construction Manager of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented
- Define clear roles & responsibilities and deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and schedule to all the team members.
- Review man-hours and duration forecasts to completion for onshore construction and man-hours, duration and manning forecasts for offshore hook-up and offshore installation durations and resource requirements.
- Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance. Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures/work instructions.
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks through out the Company.
- Any other ad-hoc projects and duties as required by the management.