Job Title:Sr. Engineer Billing & Planning
Qualification: Diploma/B.E. (Civil)/B.Tech.
Experience: 7-10 Years
Salary Range: 550000-65000 P.M.
Location: Nagpur Mumbai Expressway
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Responsible for study of BOQ (Bill of Quantity) as per specifications and taking out quantities from drawings.
2) Preparation and Certification of bills.
3) Identification and preparation of extra items.
4) Preparation of monthly reconciliation statement of Construction material.
5) Responsible for verification of certified bills.
6) Preparing all billing records and maintaining it.
7) Proper entering of bills without errors .
8) Preparing Bills for the Projects (Client and Sub Contractor bills) on Monthly basis.
9) Getting Approval from the Client.
10) Providing billing related information/documents to client as and when required.
11) Arithmetic & technical checking of all bills i.e. Civil, Carpentry, Finishing, Infrastructure, Plumbing, Firefighting, Electrical work, consultants, & material Invoices etc.
12) Random Physical checking of bills at site case to case.
13) Material Reconciliation: - To check theoretical consumption of steel, cement & other material supplied free of cost to the contractor and make recovery in case of excess Consumption & wastage.
14) Debit Note: - To ensure recovery against the rework / faulty work from the contractors as per recommendation from site.
15) Advance Adjustment: - Adjusting Advances on pro rata basis as per the contract terms & keeping the record of the same.
16) Preparing Certificate of Payment.
17) Getting the Bill authorized and forwarding the same to accounts for payments.
18) Intimating Planning Engineers regarding amendments in Work orders.
19) Maintaining of all important documentation as per IS0 9001 Standards.
20) Other Duties specified by Site In-charge.