SketchDeck helps businesses access great design. We’ve grown a lot over the last two years. Starting from zero, we've now completed three thousand design engagements, grown a vibrant design community and have an office-load of wonderful people.
We have a high standard for quality and design. We are looking for someone who shares that high standard. Someone who loves a fast paced environment, has great attention to detail, and an eye for design. You can work from anywhere in the US.
That is why we're looking for you, SketchDeck's future Project QC.
In this role, you will review all project requests and design work and decide - can we ship this? If not - jump in and fix the problems, send back to the designer, or get input from the art director. On top of this, you’ll be the front line of client communication.
If this sounds interesting - apply below. We are ready!
- Interest in creative design projects
- High attention to detail
- Strong written, verbal, and communication skills
- Team player with excellent relationship building skills
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Highly organized and ability to multitask effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Knowledge of email best practices
- Knowledge of print requirements
- Have native English proficiency
- We are looking to fill positions in PST, GMT, and Europe
- Able to work with a remote team
This is a part-time freelance position. Hourly rate $20-$35.