Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
We’re looking to add a Recruiting Coordinator the People and Culture team. You will help support the continued growth of Omada by owning interview coordination across key open roles. You will also be the first welcoming point of contact for visitors to our headquarters. The ability to move swiftly through a high volume of work, think creatively to improve processes, and welcome both candidates and new hires warmly will serve you well. This role will be a perfect fit if you’re looking to join a tight-knit team that’s psyched to support the rapid growth of Omada Health and our product expansion!
- Schedule interviews, book travel for candidates, reserve conference rooms and ensure the candidate has an amazing experience, no matter the outcome
- Be equipped to give candidates inspiring tours of HQ
- Work closely with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and their team to move candidates expeditiously and communicate their status throughout the process
- Maintain our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Strategize with our wonderful Recruiting Team to refine recruiting processes
- Screen candidates and assist on other projects as needed
- Own additional Recruiting and People Ops tasks
You Will Be Successful If You Have:
- Spent time in a high-demand environment
- Experience managing sensitive information, handling it with discretion and confidentiality
- A prompt, punctual, and responsive style
- Flexibility and willingness to pitch in where needed
- Incredible organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow-through, and ability to focus in a space and role where you are in demand and likely to be interrupted!
- A welcoming style, and a reliable team player
Bonus Points if you Have:
- Experience with human resources, recruiting, coordination, office management or customer-facing roles
- A desire to grow into recruiting or other roles in People & Culture
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.