About Health Catalyst
Health Catalyst was named as one of the 30 Best Workplaces in Technology by Fortune Magazine and the 11th best place to work by Glassdoor. Health Catalyst earned the highest overall score in Healthcare BI by KLAS and was named to the World’s Best 100 cloud companies by Forbes. Health Catalyst analyzes healthcare records of almost a third of the US population (65 million patients) and recently released the first open source software for healthcare machine learning: healthcare.ai.
Health Catalyst’s platform and applications are being used at leading health systems including, John Muir Health, UPMC, MultiCare Health System, Partners HealthCare, Banner Health, Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Texas Children’s Hospital, and over 40 others. Health Catalyst products and services are utilized in over 400 hospitals and 4000 clinics, supporting over 90 million patients.
Our team lives the cultural attributes of Smart, Hardworking, and Humble. Learn more about working at Health Catalyst here: https://www.healthcatalyst.com/company/careers/key-health-catalyst-values.
This position reports directly to a Sr. Vice President of Sales. This role will be responsible for continually identifying and securing new client accounts that increase revenue and profitability for the company. Additionally, the position will require maintaining senior executive level relationships that promote the continuation and expansion of the Catalyst-Client partnership.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, relationship building, organization, and time-management skills
- Ability to build and lead a cross functional pursuit team
- Proven ability to adjust quickly in a dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented, efficient, organized, resourceful, and highly productive
- Proven ability to facilitate executive discussion and influence a recommended course of action
- Possess analytical problem-solving skills
- Adapts quickly and flexibly in a dynamic environment
- Establishes credibility and rapport with internal subject matter experts and customers
- Anticipates and manages conflict resolution
- 4-year college degree.
- 7 years of work experience in software industry sales or
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and manage large complex healthcare enterprise accounts.
- Excellent planning, time management, decision-making, and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel approximately 50% at times on short
- Demonstrated high skill levels of written and verbal Excellence in business writing, presentation and interpersonal skills. Rigorous commitment to timely formal and informal communication. E.g. RFP responses, Formal Proposals, Meeting Agendas, Key meeting summaries, Sequence of Events documents, etc.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of different nature without loss of efficiency or
- Must have strong ability to influence decision-makers, and proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to periodically work weekends and hours outside of normal business hours to accommodate specific client/account/project requirements.
- 10+ years direct enterprise sales experience selling to healthcare delivery organizations, or significant experience in leading healthcare enterprise implementation and/or consulting engagements.
- Demonstrated significant business development experience and results related to clinical, financial, operational and population health management systems and tools.
- Post Graduate Degree(s). Computer Science, Business, Education.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job function. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned by Health Catalyst.