Qventus is looking for an experienced and innovative Customer Support Leader to design, build and staff a Customer Support Organization. This individual will create and deliver a support vision in collaboration with other functional leaders within Qventus. This position reports to the Head of Customer Success.
Current support operations are managed and delivered through the Customer Success, Delivery and Engineering teams at Qventus. The teams use a variety of tools to manage and resolve customer issues in partnership with Qventus Product Management and Qventus Engineering. Given the growing Qventus customer base and the importance of the Qventus solution to core customer operations, it now time to build a formal support organization including the core tools and processes associated with best practices customer support.
Objectives and Responsibilities
The Customer Support Lead will develop a vision and roadmap for the Support function within Qventus. This will include the following:
* Understand breadth of current Qventus solution offerings and primary customer use cases
* Understand customer support needs
* Understand current support and issue resolution processes including bug fix, solution provisioning and engineering sprint processes.
* Analyze customer support issues including priorities, patterns and problem areas
* Identify and suggest product enhancements to improve the customer’s support experience including enabling customer administrative roles to self-manage some support needs.
* Define and deliver a multi-year Support roadmap
* Goals and Priorities
* Support mechanisms across a customer lifecycle including deployment and hypercare phases of implementation.
* Support levels and SLAs
* Cross-functional needs and dependencies
* Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
* Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
* Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
* Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
* Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
* Hire and train new customer service team members
Initially, this role will not have direct reports and support activities will continue to be delivered through the Customer Success, Delivery and Engineering teams. The primary working relationships for the Customer Support Lead will be with functional heads across the Delivery organization and functional heads in Product, Engineering and Operations.
When primary support processes have been defined and support needs have been sized, additional support staff will be hired to report to the Customer Support Lead.
Qventus’ mission is to simplify how healthcare operates so it just works — for everyone. The company offers an AI-based software platform that helps hospital teams make better operational decisions in real-time. Qventus addresses operational challenges across the hospital including emergency departments, perioperative areas, patient safety, in-patient, outpatient and pharmacy.
Located in Silicon Valley, Qventus is honored to be working with leading public, academic and community hospitals across the United States. Founded in 2012, Qventus was named among Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2018. The company has also been recognized as a leader and innovator in operational excellence, with the 2016 Fierce Innovations Award in Healthcare and Healthcare Informatics 2017 Innovator Award.
Qventus offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan and a generous Paid Time Off policy.
All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.