News Flash: on the surface, talking to internal auditors and compliance people for an enterprise company like ACL isn’t sexy. The industry seems irrelevant to your daily life — you wouldn’t touch them as a consumer — so why work here? It’ll take a bit to explain, but trust us, it’s worth it. Here are a few good reasons…
Young At Heart, Agile & Smart
ACL is a 30-year-old company that moves like a startup. It’s the best of both worlds. We help the world’s largest public and private companies stamp out fraud, operational waste and unethical business. ACL is a global company with Canadian roots, and as one the country’s Top Employers we strive to find the best talent for both our operations at home and abroad.
We have huge customers (90% of the Fortune 500), impressive revenues, and are not worrying about our next funding round. At the same time we’re creating new SaaS products with the latest and greatest technologies, inventing new things, and doing all of this rapidly.
We Are Change
Disrupting an entire industry means driving change internally. Breaking into new markets depends on flawlessly executing our sales & development strategy (yes we have one – it is super tight and data-driven – like our solution) by arming our frontlines with everything they need to win. A shared vision binds teams together, creating a cohesiveness that is unique.
We Are Making the World a Better Place
We work with some of the largest brands in the world and we are helping them to make our world a safer, happier, and more ethical place. Our software has helped a federal agency track down missing children, help companies avoid vendors that use child labour, and even help banks find patterns that point toward terrorists, drug dealers or other criminals. Talk about having an impact!
The Team - World Class and Bad Ass
Our Global Recurring Revenue Team are the heart of ACL’s revenue engine. Our international team of Account Development Managers are situated in North America (Vancouver), London and Singapore. They are a fiercely customer-centric group, who are responsible for subscription renewals, ongoing customer engagement, account and user retention, and the identification of new opportunity for growth within our install base amidst their defined territories.
Being at the crossroads of account development, subscription renewals, sales, support and customer success, the Account Development Manager (ADM) plays a key role at ACL in collaborating cross-departmentally and coordinating the resources required to ensure that our customers are enabled and supported the degree required to be successful in extracting the immense value that our software can deliver to an organization.
The Account Development role is a truly unique and exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a team who has earned a high-profile internally by way of a highly effective approach to customer engagement, and with a customer intense dedication that’s led to retention and renewal rates that are in-line with the world’s top performing SaaS companies.
Some of the core activities and responsibilities for the ADM role include:
- Achieving monthly renewal rate and conversion targets within an assigned territory
- Maintain account churn and user churn within a defined threshold
- Conduct ongoing “Quarterly Health Checks” with segment specific customers
- Accurate forecasting of Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) within an assigned territory
- Understanding of ACL products, value proposition and common customer pain points
- Drive results by proactively identifying opportunities for account growth within our install base customers
- Work closely with our Customer Success Organization, ACL Sales teams and other teams internally as required in order deliver a consistent value proposition, identify potential Sales opportunities, mitigate/triage account and user churn, and provide our customers with the best experience possible.
Experience, education and skills that you bring to the table:
- A university degree in business or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a renewals role, preferably within a SaaS organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both French & English is an absolute must!
- Experience with B2B marketing automation and CRM software (Salesforce.com/Marketo ideal, but not required)
- Proven track record in customer facing roles (account management/development, sales)
One of three core values that we live by at ACL is “Customer Intensity”, and is fundamental to the approach that our Account Development team brings to the table each and every day...
YOU ARE CUSTOMER INTENSE
You thrive on staying close to your customers through meaningful, consistent engagement. You relentlessly seek out the ways and means required to better enable, guide and support your customers, and you take satisfaction developing long term relationships which result in retention and growth. You are committed to getting the shepherding the customer to value, and promoting utilization of our products and available content and resources.
You are organized, dynamic, driven, and genuine. You are comfortable working in an agile environment and can embrace change. You strive to work with best-of-breed technology and you live for the thrill of reaching your targets both individually and as a team.
Are you ready to apply!
Go for it! Or, still not sure if you are quite the right fit? Tell us why this opportunity has you excited in your application and maybe we can work something out. We are passionate people. Show us that you are too.