Senior Sales Engineer- East Coast US at Dremio
New Jersey, US / North Carolina, US / New York, US / Boston, MA, US
Dremio is the Data-as-a-Service Platform company. Created by veterans of open source and big data technologies, and the co-creators of Apache Arrow, Dremio is a fundamentally new approach to data analytics that helps companies get more value from their data, faster. Dremio makes data engineering teams more productive, and data consumers more self-sufficient. For more information, visit www.dremio.com.
Founded in 2015, Dremio is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. Investors include Lightspeed Venture Partners, Redpoint, Norwest Venture Partners, and Cisco Investments. Connect with Dremio on GitHub, LinkedIn, Twitter, andFacebook.
Want to join a growing Open Source Software Company and make a huge impact right away? We'd like to hear from you!
- Engaging with the Dremio Sales Team and Prospects in preparing and presenting the Dremio product and technology while addressing any technical questions or concerns that come up during the sales cycle
- Supporting the technical needs of customers and resolving technical issues, along with engaging them on any additional issues, problems, or opportunities regarding the Dremio product.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Dremio product and technology and work closely with Engineering, Sales and others to resolve critical technical issues
- Traveling to clients and potential clients and serving as the key technical interface with customers
- 2+ years experience as a Sales Engineer/Solutions Architect
- Knowledge of Databases, specifically MPP analytical databases and data warehousing concepts
- Working knowledge of Linux, comfortable installing, debugging and integrating applications on Linux platform
- Strong base of experience and expertise in SQL
- Working knowledge of Hadoop and big data analytics a plus
- Great presentation skills with the ability to speak in front of audiences
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time