SundaySky is looking for a GPU developer to join our mission to create the best real-time personalized-video platform in the world.
SundaySky’s R&D teams are responsible for building the systems that generate millions of engaging personalized real-time videos every month, as well as the tools and services used to design these video templates, measure them and automatically optimize them.
As a GPU developer at SundaySky you will work with a team of engineers to build our next generation cloud-based rendering engine, delivering state of the art performance and motion graphics. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of our rendering engine.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering / Math from a leading institution
- Strong (2+ years) programming skills in C/C++
- Experience with graphics / image processing
- Good math / algorithmic skills
- Experience with Unix/Linux
- Passionate about computer graphics
- Great personal skills - for us it's all about team work
- Server-side rendering experience
- Experience working with AWS