MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access all our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organisations and their employees – with an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognised as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron in Australia. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
The primary role of the Account Executive, ACT Federal Gov is to prospect net new Enterprise Accounts & Agencies in Canberra by using relationship building and sales hunting activities, eg. cold calling, marketing activity or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then build & plan influential tactics and pitches/presentations that will persuade potential clients to do business with MobileIron– Using sales planning tools like MEDDICC, BANTand their Territory Account Plans to help identify & qualify opportunities.
Also, you are required to grow and retain existing accounts within the designated territory by presenting new solutions and services to clients to up-sell on their existing footprints. The Account Executive, ACT Federal Gov needs to have the ability to work across the global MobileIron organisation - leverage technical pre-sales staff, sales & channel management, marketing, professional services and our regional business partners in order to achieve their sales and company goals.
He/she is to manage their activities focused on key yields to drive developing business for the company. Strategic Territory & Account planning is a key part of this role, with the responsibility to develop relationships with prospects, build pipeline and win new business for MobileIron in alignment with sales quotas & targets. This requires a thorough knowledge of the Canberra Federal Gov territory, the Government Sector, the EMM / UEM solutions/servicesMobileIron provides, as well as our competitors.Ie. tasks you will be expected to complete:
- Prospecting new enterprise customers/agencies and convert to a net new logo for
- Cold calling as appropriate within your market or geographic territory to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities to at least 4 x Quota.
- Identify potential clients, the key stakeholders & decision makers within the client organisation hierarchy.
- Research and build relationships with your existing clients as well as build new ones.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Manage price quoting & commercial negotiationsfor the solution/service to the customer together with our business partners.
- Handle objections, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Ie Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Grow existing install by: Presenting new products and services and enhance existing relationships, work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs and arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Ensure Opportunity Management is completed and accurate weekly by 10am on Monday Mornings leveraging tools: ie. Salesforce and/or Clari.
- Accountability for meeting assigned sales quota: Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly.
- Forecast sales targets Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly – Accuracy is important.
Who you are...
We expect you to have the following traits and skills which are critical to the success of this role.
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Proposal Writing, Sales Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, OpportunityIdentification & Qualification of Customer Needs, Challenges & budgets, Territory Management, GovIndustry/Sector Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Integrity, Diplomacy and an air of gravitas that commands respect.
What you’ve done…
- 10 + years of successful quota-carrying sales experience preferred.
- 5+ years experience working with Federal Gov customers/agencies required
- Solution sales experience in Security Software & Services Sales,Mobility Software products and/or services and selling SaaS solutionsan advantage
- Experience with SFDC, Office applications
- Experience working with Business Partners in Canberra to provide a complete solution to meet client needs.
* We handle your personal data as described in the MobileIron Privacy Notice.