MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
As MobileIron focuses on driving customer and revenue growth, we’ll look to the Director, Sales Enablement to design, implement and continue to update “Mobilized to Sell” enablement programs for our sales team.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify knowledge and skills gaps across the sales teams; determine opportunities for sales enablement and conduct on-going needs assessments.
- Build out and lead overall “Mobilized to Sell” sales enablement program which includes planning, creating, and coordinating training sessions on Solution Readiness, Skills Readiness and Operational Readiness; delivered in on-demand, online, and in-person formats.
- Design and implement comprehensive initial onboarding and ongoing training programs with a 30-60-90 day plan for sales team members at all levels, including specific curriculum and role-based learning paths based for Field AEs, Inside sales reps, Channel managers, and Sales Engineers.
- Establish key performance indicators to track sales training program efficacy
- Partner with internal teams (marketing, product marketing, sales operations, product management, customer success, etc.) to create and package high-value, field tools (sales playbooks, training decks, demos, competitive battle cards, etc.) - connect the dots between Product Marketing and Sales such that Sales is always armed with the right content with the right message at the right time.
- Implement and manage sales enablement tech stack including Docebo, Slack, SFDC and selection of new Content Management system (CMS)
- Implement and run sales events including bi-annual New Hire Bootcamps and annual sales kickoffs & Achiever’s Club, etc.
- Identify the right third party vendors to fill sales skill competency gaps as needed
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years experience in sales enablement with a proven track record of success.
- 5 years sales leadership experience a plus!
- Proven track record of working with and influencing AEs, executives, extended teams, and command respect.
- Ability to work under pressure, highly adaptable and well organized
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Strong, detailed knowledge of software sales cycles, sales process and methodologies, and security industry a plus!
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training
- Deep experience in supporting sales organizations, processes, and strategy and can be a trusted advisor to sales management and operations.
- Hands-on experience with LMS tools and processes (Docebo, SFDC, etc.)
- Experience in a high growth, startup environment.
- Experience in curriculum development, training, and delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion according to deadlines.
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.