MobileIron is on the cutting edge of the mobile revolution. Think about how important your phone is – mobile devices are becoming increasingly critical for employees to be productive at work. This has left companies struggling to keep those devices secure while enabling access to company information and preserving employee privacy and positive user experience. More and more companies are now turning to Enterprise Mobility Management software to assist them with that priority. Thousands of organizations have selected MobileIron as the platform for their mobile strategies. In fact, MobileIron is the leading standalone EMM vendor in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant and has been recognized as a Leader for 7 consecutive years.
Are you excited by cloud, security, and mobile?
Would you like your expertise to empower millions of employees across thousands of enterprises to be productive while keeping the enterprise data secure? We rock at what we do which is why we have 15,000+ global customers. After our first successful decade, we are looking for people that can help us build the next chapters of our story. Chapter two rapidly expands our "Cloud First" footprint.
What you’ll be doing…
- Interact with Scrum Teams, Development, QA/Test, DevOps/Ops, and other functional teams throughout entire development, testing, and release cycles of software products
- Manage and improve the product build and release processes focusing on quality, scalability, efficiency and risk assessments
- Participate in designing, developing, and supporting a continuous integration and continuous delivery/deployment system that will fully automated and scalable build/release pipelines throughout development, code reviews, product testing, and release
- Set up and maintain multiple development, test, and potential staging environments as well as troubleshooting issues as needed
- Manage and maintain Git/GitHub, Jenkins, Spinnaker, JIRA, toolchains, and other software tools as required. Also integrate or automate the process between necessary tools.
Who you are...
- We are looking for people who are passionate about their craft, take full ownership for their work and projects, and believe in transparent and collaborative culture with the goal of making our company successful.
- Solid communicator, team player, flexible, extremely detail oriented and obsessed about flawless product release delivery.
What you've done...
- Proficient with 2 or more scripting / automation languages such as Shell, Python, Go, etc.
- Expert in Git/GitHub and branching methodologies, code review tools, Jenkins or other CI tools, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing fully automated CI/CD system and pipelines using Jenkins or other CI tools
- Experience or strong knowledge of Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Packer, etc.
- Familiar with Linux system such as Ubuntu, CentOS, or RHEL. Linux system administration is a big plus.