About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
Associate Account Manager
With a deep understanding and application of Capillary Analytics tools, the Associate Account Manager, will contribute to our rapid growth by managing client relationships, and providing “high touch” client Success. We need someone who is proud of what they do, and has a sense of ownership that they take with them throughout the development and management in the client lifecycle. As the primary point of contact for clients, and the liaison between Capillary clients and internal groups, the Account Managers, Customer Success will provide exemplary client service and solution delivery, while simultaneously driving client delivery, and identifying new business development opportunities.
We are looking for an Associate Account Manager, Customer Success who has an appreciation of the complementary power of psychology to drive consumer behavior. You are a team player, who knows your success is directly correlated to the relationships you cultivate with your team members, and embrace their achievements as you do your own. You have an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives on the prospect of making an impact. You value hard work, thoughtful analysis, and flawless execution. If this sounds like you, let us know. The position acts as a strategic service and partner to all business functions at Capillary, including Technology, Analytics, Delivery and Operations. The Manager of Customer Success collaborates closely with the Management Team.
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
· Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations
· Meets assigned targets for strategic objectives in assigned accounts
· Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
· Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
· Meets assigned expectations for profitability
· Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management
· Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
Desired Skills and Experience
· Minimum 2 years of experience in an Customer Service role with hands on experience in technology, analytical with a strong preference for retail experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good in people management, CRM and Analytics.
· Results-driven, focused, and analytical.
· Outstanding follow-up, organization, and time management skills
· Resourceful and energetic executor capable of taking on a task and driving it to completion
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while paying attention to details