CareCloud’s Client Success department’s is in the business of enhancing client and CareCloud revenue through overall client satisfaction. Our team and our company are successful when our book of business grows quarter-over-quarter, without the need for new clients. Client Success Managers are responsible for the retention and organic growth of their book of business and for the creation of a solid foundation for CareCloud’s new business.
The Senior Client Success Manager is ultimately successful when he/she takes responsibility and is accountable for his/her own client relationships and positively shapes their experiences. This role will be assigned a book of primarily revenue-cycle management clients (CareCloud Concierge).
The role requires a heavy emphasis on client satisfaction & retention; data analytics & information management; performance management to drive both client & company results; industry expertise & acumen; and ability to thrive in a high growth & fast paced company environment.
- Own an assigned book of business of accounts, generating between $2M and $3M in annual revenue.
- Be accountable to your book-of-business for all things CareCloud. Be the voice of your client and advocate maniacally for them.
- Constantly drive, deliver and communicate the ROI of CareCloud’s solutions to your clients.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to tailor a long-term success plan for each client that aligns with their business goals and hold your clients, yourself and CareCloud to that plan.
- Quaterback cross-functional internal stakeholders responsible for delivering revenue-cycle services to your clients.
Work Location: Remote or based in CareCloud’s Miami Corporate office.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years in a client success, client management or client account executive role. Minimum 5 – 10 years in a client facing, relationship management role.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively navigate conflict
- Experience in healthcare revenue cycle, healthcare IT, commercial insurance, healthcare IT sales or implementations is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of SalesForce is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as a member of an extended, cross-functional team
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care)
- Company paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, Aflac)
- Earned PTO time and paid holidays