The primary purpose of this role is to build and manage solution(s) strategy through an in depth understanding of the healthcare industry that supports continued growth based upon market needs in alignment with overall strategic business goals and objectives. The Associate Product Manager represents the solution to the business for proposals and results. Below is a non-exhaustive list of additional responsibilities.
- Help execute vision of feature sets from product management requirement to development delivery
- Translate business requirements into product-specific designs and configuration, detailed requirement specifications and use cases
- Perform market research and competitor analysis, analyze market trends, understand regulatory requirements, interview internal as well as external customers, research IT trends and gather feedback from various IT resources, gather input from Product Managers as well as other leaders in order to enhance professional knowledge.
- Defines market requirements that communicates problem(s) to be solved and who we are solving it for
- Be the subject matter expert on the specific product line that is owned
- Conducts market research on users around a specific solution innovation and describe the solution to be offered to the market
- Prepares business cases for proposed solutions, providing an objective analysis of a potential new market opportunity to be used as a basis for investment decisions
- Evaluates buy/build/partner opportunities for extending our solutions, including business cases to support the recommendation and ongoing management of the partnerships
- Plan and deliver solution training to internal staff to support launch
- Manages customer commitments for capabilities not currently part of a production release
Work Location: CareCloud’s Miami headquarters office.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare, Computer Science, Mathematics or related disciplines
- 2+ years experience in product management or marketing in the healthcare or software industry
- Ability to think creatively and to contribute to both strategic and tactical decisions
- Ability to understand and interact with technically-oriented team members
- Ability to understand and articulate business implications of technical issues
- Strong market and customer centric orientation
- Strong collaboration with market facing functions in the organization
Position Type: Full-time exempt position.
Travel: Up to 25%.
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care)
- Company paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, Aflac)
- Earned PTO time and paid holidays