The right candidate for this role is someone who will be comfortable in a high-performance, always-on, SaaS environment and working as a member of an agile team. This person has a deep understanding of development best practices and is open and able to learn new technologies quickly. This opportunity is perfect for an individual who wants to make a tangible difference within a rapidly growing company that rewards individual efforts, promotes a team attitude and is focused on revolutionizing the massive healthcare industry. You must be a well-rounded engineer with critical thinking skills to solve current and future problems.
- Implement real-time, high-performance web applications for desktop and mobile.
- Architect elegant, maintainable, testable solutions to complex technical problems.
- Integrate with third-party platforms and services to pull in auxiliary content, services, and data.
- Tackle performance bottlenecks and drive improvements to our backend and frontend infrastructure.
- Share software development best practices with the team and mentor junior engineers.
Work Location: Based in Miami, Florida – Headquarter Office
- 5+ years of experience in software development, leveraging modern technology stacks and at least 3 years of backend and/or full-stack experience building highly scalable, distributed systems.
- Fluent in at least one, preferably two, of the following languages/frameworks: Java, Node.js, Python, Ruby on Rails.
- Working experience with databases such as MySQL or Redis.
- Thorough understanding of design patterns, object-oriented programming, and asynchronous and event-driven development.
- Strong knowledge and experience in microservice architecture.
- Well-versed in testing methodologies (TDD, BDD).
- Experience with working or building a CI/CD model.
- Comfortable with Linux CLI, one or more scripting languages, and SQL.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care)
- Company paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, Aflac)
- Earned PTO time and paid holidays