- We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and manual tests to ensure product quality.
- QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- The QA engineer role plays an important part in our company's product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we'd like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall QA experience (3-5 years)Provide necessary definition, development, and deployment of product quality assurance strategy, addressing all phases of product development
- Maintain and expand API testing framework for the growing number of integrations and partners
- Agile collaboration with Product Development team to support practices for documentation of all test plans, test cases, and QA strategies and processes
- Identify the components of the system to be automated, based on both business priority and the benefit of automated testing.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement efforts to design test strategies and develop and procure test tools to ensure highest quality deliverables and increase automation’s value to the organization.
- Participating in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load, and security testing
Work Location: Based in CareCloud’s Miami corporate office
- Overall QA experience (3-5 years)
- API Testing (REST)
- Experience in Web & Cross-Browser Manual Testing
- Experience using web applications and QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
- Knowledge of software development life cycle principles, Agile practices & software change management execution
- Working with Databases to retrieve/validate data
- SQL or relational db knowledge is preferred
- Web Services testing is preferred
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline and
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care)
- Company paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, Aflac)
- Earned PTO time and paid holidays