Military affiliation (veteran, spouse, etc) required.
We are looking for passionate, high-energy, hands-on people with tons of untapped potential who will aggressively drive JoyRun growth at military bases. This is a part-time position where you will recruit, train and manage the leadership team and the in-app community at large under the guidance of the JoyRun corporate team. You will create and execute marketing campaigns, build and foster relationships with the community, and manage your base as a profitable business unit. You will lead a local team with fellow members of the military community under remote supervision from a JoyRun Growth Lead.
This is a chance to demonstrate real world communications, marketing, and business development expertise at a rapidly-growing company and be part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial start-up culture. Top performers will grow into bigger roles that can be transported to other bases as you move and continue to develop the JoyRun business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Launch, develop and rapidly grow the business and daily operations
- Execute marketing campaigns and promotions with local JoyRun application users and business partners
- Focus on day-to-day and week-to-week operations by executing at a high operational tempo
- Delegate operational tasks to your leadership team to provide professional development opportunities to other members of the military community
- Identify and establish partnerships with organizations to drive brand excitement and order volume
- Identify, organize and execute promotional events
- Monitor key metrics/goals on a daily basis to track results of activities, make adjustments, and gather lessons-learned that will inform future operations
- Propose and implement plans to constantly improve the business results at your base
- Sales experience in retail or digital marketing experience
- Ability to commit 10-15 hours a week
- Desire to lead from the front by becoming expert in all roles, then recruiting and training people from the military community to perform as a well-oiled machine
- Strong connections with diverse members and groups within the military community
- Strong communication & problem solving skills
- Demonstrate creativity, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, and a strong work ethic
- Desire for a career-enhancing position that can grow and transfer from base to base
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude to all tasks
JoyRun provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, JoyRun complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
JoyRun expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of JoyRun’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.