What is expected of you:
This role will play an integral part in a small dynamic team of talented individuals working on problems at the cutting edge of insider threat security. Your contributions in developing secure, enterprise scale solutions within an agile development environment will have a significant impact on the success of the company
Dtex Systems is seeking a talented Windows developer with an understanding of kernel driver development, file systems, IP networking, and multi-threaded applications. The ideal candidate will have several years of software development experience in C and C++ and be literate in multiple client programming technologies and frameworks.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, document and maintain complex lightweight kernel level data collection modules running on Windows endpoints.
- Work closely with Data Science and Product teams to create new features, technologies, tools and process improvements which contribute to the success of the company.
Skills & Experience:
- Several years of software engineering or related experience.
- Windows kernel driver development experience.
- Practical experience in C/C++ with applied knowledge of object oriented and generic programming.
- Applicants should be self-motivated with a strong results-driven mentality, be team players, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Delphi is a plus.